There’s nothing wrong with boosting your immunity, naturally.
You may not realize this, but there are plenty of needle-free ways to boost immunity….and some of them are so weird, it’s hard to believe they really work:
1. Medicinal Laughter: There’s a reason people always say “laughter is the best medicine”….because it’s true. Laughing helps eliminate stress while boosting white blood cells—both of which boost immunity. So listen to your favorite comedian or look at silly pictures of dogs in hats – if it makes you laugh, it’ll boost your immunity.
2. Sexual Healing: Having an intimate moment with your significant other isn’t just good for your relationship – it’s actually good for your health. Snag some special alone time twice a week, and you’ll boost your virus-fighting abilities by 30%.
3. The Music Cure: Regular music listeners tend to have high numbers of natural killer cells, which help protect your body against bacteria, infections, and even cancer. The best part is it doesn’t matter what type of music you listen to; as long as you enjoy it, it can be anything from classical to classic rock.
4. Wine Therapy: It might sound too good to be true, but sipping on a glass of wine can seriously boost your immunity. Wine is full of resveratrol & pterostilbene, both of which help fight fungal pathogens AND bolster your immune system. So you can sip on that glass of red wine, completely guilt free. (Just don’t do it too close to bed time, or you could mess up your REM cycle.)
5. The Forest Antidote: As strange as it sounds, gazing at forest scenery can actually boost your immunity. Japanese researchers found that looking at forest scenery can lower your cortisol levels by as much as 13.4%. Having lower cortisol levels will naturally boost your immunity…so take 20 minutes to bath yourself in some forest scenery & skip out on the flu this year.
For questions or scheduling an appointment contact us here.