Ionic Foot Bath
Our body is challenged by an increase of chemicals creating more auto-immune disease, allergies and common infections. Toxins and chemicals can get stored in the body’s joints, organs, arteries, nerves and tissues, disrupting their ability to function and thus creating an environment for disease, allergies and immune system breakdown. Some researchers have found that most toxins (mucus, fat, Candida, heavy metals, parasites and various bacteria) are positively charged when they reside in the body and, attracted to the negative field of the ionic foot bath water, exit through the approximate 2000 pores in the feet. These are not proof of any particular ailment or condition, rather it is a cleansing process.
The client sits in a calm quiet room with their feet immersed in a small tub of water with a device emitting special electrical currents to create negative ions in the water. Once the session ends the client rinses their feet and can go on with their normal day or to a different session of their choice.
Before the Session:
- Avoid drinking liquids 1 hour before. It can make your bladder full while your feet are in the water.
- Avoid all diuretic foods prior to your appointment, including; coffee, tea and soda. These can dehydrate you and also make your bladder full.
After a Session:
- You may feel relaxed for a few hours after your appointment.
- You might have more volume when you urinate. It may possibly have a stronger smell and different color and be foamy or filmy.
- It is important to drink more water than normal to assist the cleansing.
How Many Sessions Do You Need?
Ionic foot baths can be taken every other day to help a congested system. It can also be taken as needed or as desired for prevention or relaxation. For maximum cleansing benefit we recommend combinations of Colon Hydrotherapy, BELD, sauna, and vibrational plate with the Ionic Foot Bath. These combinations help in better cleansing by first breaking up toxins and then eliminating them from your body.