What is a parasite? Well, the typical definition is that it’s an organism that lives in or on another organism (its host) and benefits by stealing nutrients at their host’s expense, they thrive.
How do you know if you may possibly have one of these disgusting creatures? According to Mind Body Green, here are 10 signs that you may be hosting an unwanted guest:
1. You have unexplained constipation, diarrhea, gas, or other symptoms of IBS.
2. You traveled internationally and remember getting traveler’s diarrhea while abroad.
3. You have a history of food poisoning and your digestion has not been the same since.
4. You have trouble falling asleep, or your wake up multiple times during the night.
6. You grind your teeth in your sleep.
7. You have pain or aching in your muscles or joints.
8. You experience fatigue, exhaustion, depression, or frequent feelings of apathy.
9. You never feel satisfied or full after your meals.
10. You’ve been diagnosed with iron-deficiency anemia.
We when talk about intestinal parasites, we usually mean the tiny (although not always!) organisms, usually worms, that feed off of your nutrition.
So now – how can you potentially “get rid” of these parasites? We don’t like to recommend anything that we haven’t first tried ourselves –with that being said, we have been doing our own “parasite cleanse” for the past week, and wanted to tell you exactly what we’ve been using!
Dr. Bo’s “Black Walnut Combo” Cleansing Formula has done wonders for helping to remove these uninvited parasites from our bodies! It assists in expelling parasites, worms, flukes and fungus. It also helps to “tone” the digestive system!
Come in and pick up a bottle!
Who is Dr. Bo? He is the founder, president and CEO of Wagner Healthcare which is a natural healthcare clinic based right here in California! From his website, “…He is a noted clinical nutritionist, doctor of natural medicine, cosmetic formulator, researcher, author, dean, professor, lecturer, certified sports nutritionist, certified Colon Hydrotherapist, certified Phlebotomy Technician, and certified to do cardiovascular testing as a Digital Pulsewave Analysis (DPA) technician.” This means that his products are top notch, and we couldn’t be happier to recommend this product to our clients – take a moment to check out his website now for more wonderful information!
Check out the links below for more information about types of parasites!