Now that you all know how important the kidneys are, and how hard they work for you, you may want to consider having a “Kidney Cleanse.” We have included a recipe below that can help with just such a thing, and tastes scrumptious!
Here are a few reasons why you may want to consider trying a Kidney Cleanse:
- You’re feeling fatigued or more tired than usual.
- You feel pain in your kidneys after eating certain foods (or processed “foods”).
- You’re experiencing skin problems like eczema, acne or rashes.
- You have a hormonal imbalance or feel extra moody.
- You’ve had kidney stones in the past.
- You’re experiencing weight gain and bloating.
- You have frequent or infrequent bladder problems or UTI’s.
Almost everyone in the world can benefit from doing a kidney cleanse! Throughout history, humans have always used fasting or cleansing as a way to detoxify not only the physical body, but the emotional body as well. If you’re already in good health, then doing a yearly kidney cleanse can be a gentle form of prevention for you.
½ Organic Avocado
½ Peeled Lime or Lemon
1 Peeled Kiwi
¼ Cup of Walnuts (optional)
1 Organic Banana
1 Node of Fresh Cilantro
1 Cup of Alkaline Water
1 Bushel of Organic Kale
Blend and enjoy! 🙂